Mighty Paws
[html]

Oh gods XD. Mala's gonna have a heart attack here! ;p

Her heart was racing, and memories of the past swam into her very vision and currently clouded it. Malachi had to close her eyes and shake her massive head once or twice to get back into focus, and she inhaled deeply. She was almost afraid to open her eyes, and almost wished the pup she saw had been a dream. However, she dared herself to peek open one eye, and there she still saw him. And the way he looked, he looked... scared. That sight alone made the large beast's heart sink.

"Oh come on, I heard stories about you…" the pup said. About... her? Was her traveling alone ever since she left that big a deal? Mala opened both eyes now, curious, but still remained frozen in her spot. And then her ears twitched even more at the next thing he said. "I thought you was…were suppose to come and rip me apart or somfin."

"What?" Was the first thing that slipped out of Mala's mouth. "Why would I ever do that?" Mala was confused. She was the one who looked after pups, not... ripping them apart like some chew toy. Her face cringed at this thought, and she decided to take a step forward and tilt her head to the side at this curious pup. "I'm just a lone wolf traveling, I'm sorry if I ... if I interrupted anything." She tried to let the feelings of the past go, and managed a small smile as she crouched down into the sand, trying to make herself smaller like she used to around pups. For some reason, they were always surprised at how big she was. "I'm Malachi."

<style type="text/css">
.mala3 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.mala3 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#79b05e}
.mala3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#88bf90; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mala3 {margin:0 auto; width:492px; background-color:#005339; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9164/malachitop3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 348px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread