Mighty Paws
[html]

ooc...

He wasn’t expecting the answer he’d gotten. This thing was a wolf? It didn’t look like a wolf he’d ever seen before. He frowned, he could have swore that was what a bear looked like, his old mommy had shown him a long time ago maybe it was so far away that she mistook a wolf? But he was sure this wasn’t a wolf, or was she really deformed to look this way, he decided that was the idea, and wasn’t going to mention that the bear was a deformed wolf.

I’m sorry, I thought you were a bear…

He said, convincing himself that Malachi was a malformed wolf because bears didn’t talk. They drooled and made nasty noises. He was rather relieved that Malachi was not a bear.

I’m Denali, whatcha doing over here?

He asked curiously, he was nearing the age of becoming territorial, he was now beginning to be more and more suspicious of newcomers, but not so much that he deemed they were trespassing and they should go. He sat waiting for the malformed wolf to explain herself

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread