Mighty Paws
[html]

-waves flag- 21 posts to go! My favorite number. xD

Her small smirk somewhat disappeared when the pup didn't quite go along with her game. Maybe he was much older than she thought.. or even.. it was quite a long time since she'd been around pups. Had she forgotten how to act around them? Ever since that day... her whole life changed. A pang of regret and sadness crossed her feature but just a moment, and she turned her head away from the pup for a moment. "..my mommy is."

Malachi's head snapped back around so quickly, she swore she even heard it crack. This was the son of the... the chieftess. Or the alpha female. However they called their head of command. Honey eyes lingered on the pup for but a moment, then she slowly raised herself up in a half-sitting position, hoping not to scare the little one. Were any of the other wolves nearby? Surely they'd chase her, the loner, away from their pup.

But she was distracted again, as her direction went back to the pup. "How can you be out for a long time in the cold?" she heard. A small smile couldn't be helped, as it crossed her cream-colored muzzle. It's funny, many of the young ones in her tribe asked the same, and she could never quite figure out the answer. "It's all this fur, I guess. Somehow my fur is longer and fluffier in the wintertime. The others in my tribe never got this poofy.." she said, as she looked down at her engorging body. "..or eat as much as I do."

<style type="text/css">
.mala3 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.mala3 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#79b05e}
.mala3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#88bf90; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mala3 {margin:0 auto; width:492px; background-color:#005339; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9164/malachitop3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 348px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread