Mighty Paws
[html]

So I woke up at like 6am this morning thinking of this thread. I potentially seeing this as a very very cute thread. XD.

Even she was taken aback at the sudden excitement of the pup at her question. Her head moved back when she suddenly saw his long tail wagging faster than his body allowed, and she grinned, teeth and all. It was cute, but Malachi knew she'd have to be careful in order to avoid another... terrible mistake. But her heart yearned to be around pups like Denali again, to see them playing, to sing them songs and tell them fantastic stories, and most importantly: to teach them what they needed to know for life.

The creature was quickly back in the present, and suddenly Denali had vanished. A voice in her ear caught her attention a moment ago. "You're it!!" Mala heard. She took a sideways glance to his vanishing form, but smiled and decided to look away, close her eyes, and loudly count to ten. "And.. ten! Ready or not, here I come!" She said with a commanding, yet playful voice. She stood and lumbered around, pretending she had no idea where he was. Mala looked under rocks near the beach, and kept musing aloud as to where the pup could be.

As she neared the tree, and heard the little one giggle, she stopped and looked around. "I wonder where he went off to.." Her voice trailed off, and slowly she padded around the tree trunk, and lightly touched the top of his fuzzy head with her giant paw, which nearly covered his entire head. "You're it!" She giggled, one she hadn't heard from her since she last played with pups, which was easily a year and a half ago.
As the pup was there counting to ten, she looked around and found a large rock near him, just beyond the tree, and hid behind it. Of course, the rock wasn't large enough to cover her entire body, so as her front end ducked behind it, Mala's back end and stubby, wagging tail was easily seen sticking out.

<style type="text/css">
.malaoasis .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding-left:70px; padding-right:15px; color:#000000}
.malaoasis .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding-left:73px; padding-right:10px; color:#321805}
.malaoasis b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#a8f88c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.malaoasis {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-image:url(http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6971/malamid.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 1px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread