Check out these moves
[html]

Hi Mel. Nice to see/meet you. This'll be fun I'm sure :3. WC: 394 {3 points}

At first Sepirah didn’t even know there was anyone watching her practice. From her backwards stance, she put her weight on her hands and flipped right over, her back claws aiming for the coyote’s chin or even face if it was in the right position. As her attack seemed to hit, the coyote vanished from his spot and left the dark princess as the victor. She stood proud as she gave the wind another bow. If all her enemies were like this, then she would have no problem in taking them down. Bigger and more experienced warriors may be a bit of challenge seeing as they would know all the ropes and be able to have the upper hand. Advantages did not matter to the young jackal. As long as the hybrid stood a fighting chance, she would stand her ground.

After the coyote was completely gone and Sepirah wiped the sand off her jeans, she caught the scent of someone nearby. This didn’t bother her much seeing as they both carried the scent of Inferni on them. She was glad that she was going to meet some other members of her pack. One of the two scents in particular caught her attention. It was so familiar. She was even going so far as the saying that it smelled just like her. Upon the twosome making their entrance, she then finally saw who it was. It was her brother Enkiel. It had been what seemed like ages since she last saw any of her siblings. She smiled and made her way over towards him and the Aquila. ”Enkiel! It’s been far too long. How have you been brother?” Her gaze moved up to the other male with him. ”And who’s your friend? I don’t think I’ve seen him around in Inferni lately. Is he new?” Little did she know he was actually one of the leaders.

Sepirah then addressed the male’s question about if she was practicing. So they were watching her the whole time? Hopefully they liked what they were seeing. The dark princess was preparing herself to show off to the leaders and prove just how useful to the pack she could be. She gave a simple nod to the male and smiled. ”Yes I am. I was trying out a technique I made myself. So far it seems to be working.”

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread