Check out these moves
[html]

WC: 349 {3 points}

Sepirah gave a smile to the male and as he was the first one to speak. He had not mentioned that he was the leader, let alone even her uncle. Her tail wagged as he mentioned he came to the pack lands to see family. The dark princess nodded to him and took a small bow. ”That’s nice to hear. It’s good to see that there are more than just Lykoi family members wandering around the pack lands. I am Sepirah Lykoi. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” The jackal’s head moved back up as her golden gaze moved back down to her brother.

So her brother was choosing the path of healing instead of defending? In a sense it was a good thing. Sepirah didn’t know any other medics in the pack so she wouldn’t know who to turn to if she got injured. As his red orbs moved to met her gaze as her smile widened. ”That’s wonderful Enkiel. Now I know who to go to if someone ruins my fur. You pay attention to what Aunt Eris tells you so you become the best medic in Inferni.” She did what she could to make her brother feel good as well as have some fun with him.

Her attention was once again moved back to the male as he asked if she had tried out her technique on anyone. It was a fairly new technique so she barely had anytime just to test it out with herself. She wagged her tail in excitement. ”No I haven’t but I’d love to test it out with someone. Are you volunteering to test it out with me? I’ll go easy on you too if you need me to” She did a couple back flips but messed up her landing on the second one. She landed with her face in the sand. The jackal rolled over and couldn’t help but laugh. ”Opps. Looks like I still have to work on my landing a bit.” She quickly rose to her feet and took a fighting stance, her body facing the male warrior.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread