Check out these moves
[html]

WC: 303 {3 points}

Sepirah had to admit that fighting the male was harder than she thought. It was like he knew her moves already and was a trained warrior. Thoughts and questions raced through her head as she tried to concentrate on her opponent. So far it seemed she was doing alright, but one wrong move and it could all be over. As she moved her nibble feet, she could feel them bush up against the male’s tail. A small smile formed on the jackal’s face. She never thought she’d even come close to that on a first try. So much for the trained warrior idea. That thought just suddenly seemed to fly out the window.

The male’s next move surprised her completely. While the male had stopped right in front of her, he was quick to return and was able to knock the dark princess’ balance. She began to lean back and knew she was going to land on her back if she didn’t do something. In an attempt to avoid hitting the sand, she leaned on her back and landed on her hands in the sand. It was a bit hard to keep her balance, but she managed to finish and land on her feet. She gave a few huffs before she took to her stance.

Sepirah was sure now that he truly was a trained warrior and admired him. She may have been a beginner, but she was eager to show this warrior how much potential she had. The only problem she saw here was that her battle style seemed more fit for defense instead of offensive. She waited for the male to make his next move and stared into his amber eyes. There was one thing she wanted to know about her opponent. ”So tell me sir, what may I call you?”

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread