Check out these moves
[html]

Sure that sounds good. WC: 301 {3 points}

Sepirah couldn’t believe what she was hearing and seeing. This male was not only a family member but also the leader of her pack. She couldn’t help but give him a small bow. ”Forgive me if I acted rude before.” She raised her head and returned to her original fighting position. She was more than ready now to prove to him that she was for the rank that he had placed her in. The dark princess couldn’t believe that her own uncle was the leader of her pack. A bit of her hair hung in her face as she huffed a bit. Her uncle wasn’t giving her much trouble but she was a bit nervous. She wanted to show to her leader that she was just as good as any of his warriors, but she wasn’t sure if he would like her style. The jackal gave a calm and soft sigh before returning to her golden gaze back to her opponent.

Sepirah watched as her uncle once again came at her with a frontal attack. Being one for more of defense, she took a moment to calculate her next move. It wasn’t going to be too hard for her to move out of the way. She once again slipped out of his way but quickly dropped her weight and lowered her whole body down towards the sand. The dark princess smirked as she circled her leg under the leader’s footing, trying to trip him and send him flying. Once she watched to see if her attack worked or not, she would fling her legs to her back side and use her hands to spring backwards. The jackal began to huff once more before forming a smile on her face. ”You’re a very skilled warrior uncle. How do you like my style?”

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread