Check out these moves
[html]

WC: 337 {3 points}

Sepirah was actually surprised to see that her attack had failed. Truly her uncle had more tricks up his sleeve and because of her inexperience, she knew she all her tactics would fail and he’d figure a way out of all of them. She paused and watched him turn to her and just stared. It looks like their little fight was over and he was ready to tell her about what he had seen. The dark princess moved back a bit closer to Gabriel and kneeled down in front of him, as if kneeling to a master. The jackal’s gold gaze moved up to meet his and waited for him to speak.

Sepirah wasn’t surprised by what the leader was telling her. She knew she was inexperienced and wanted to learn from the more experienced warriors of the pack, him being one of them. She gave a nod to what he had to say and continued on about asking the other warriors of the pack to train her in her optime form. She kept her head high and stared into the master’s eyes, continuing to show her eagerness to learn and grow in the ways of an Inferni warrior. ”Who are these two other warriors Gabriel?” The dark princess’ ears moved up and listened for the names so she could mark them down in her mind. She smirked at the mention of her grandmother’s name. The jackal was glad to hear that he would offer to train her. She bowed her head to him. ”I want to learn how to fight well in both forms. Since it looks like you prefer to fight in lupus form, I’d be honored if you’d trained me to fight in that form.” Her tail rested at her back side as she folded her ears back a bit, waiting to hear his approval. She was sure he was just going to speak with the other warriors first, but maybe if she was lucky, he’d be willing to teach her now as well.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread