Check out these moves
[html]

You can close this now. It was fun rping with you Mel. WC: 329 {3 points}

Sepirah listened carefully to the names, though one seemed to catch her attention more. Halo. How much she wanted to forget about that coyote. Their first meeting together didn’t seem to please her and she really didn’t want to be trained by her. Even if the lykoi was a higher warrior, Halo needed to learn her place and control her temper before she learned to take orders from her. The dark princess wanted so badly to say against Gabriel’s judgment on his choice of who to train her, but she was better than that and knew her place. She was an inexperienced warrior seeking out a master to train her. Perhaps Hybrid would have more discipline that the dark coyote did.

Sepirah was a bit displeased when she heard that she would have to get Halo and Hybrid to approve of her before her uncle would train her. She wanted to learn how to fight well in both forms and seeing as Gabriel was the master, she wanted to train with him now. Perhaps there were others that would soon become warriors too. She understood that her uncle had other duties and did not want to act selfish in her judgment. ”I understand. I’ll seek you once I speak to Hybrid and Halo.” She knew she was going to regret asking Halo, but those were the leader’s orders and she had to follow them. The jackal watched her uncle and brother disappear as she turned around and began to head for home herself. She took a moment, paused, and turned her head back to where Gabriel was, a smirk forming on her face. ”I won’t let you down uncle.” She then turned back around and raced for home. Her mind was at ease now knowing that she had met the other leader of her pack and gotten to train with him. She couldn’t wait for the day that she could finally see the look of pride in his face.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread