[M] you can't hide.
[html]

(327) Eck, of course not. :x Rape plots are awkward enough without, y'know, actual rape. ._. This can be the last post, if you want, or Axelle could have a reaction post? :O Oooor, if you want more severe injuries, PM me and let me know, and I'll edit add in a paragraph of punches or something? :3 I don't want to injure your character beyond what you want, so just let me know! No problems. <3

Something worked -- Harlowe could not quite say what it was that had gotten her on the ground, a punch or a shove or just her own clumsiness in fright. His mind was not truly functioning, and it was hardly present in the moment. Moving on some mix of instinct and adrenaline, the boy's hands moved to the woman's wrists, digging his claws in readily. He scrabbled for a hold in her flesh, not caring if he cut her or not. He wanted to see her wince and writhe; he wanted to see the flashes of anguish and fright on her face, burning hatred -- hatred intended for him -- in her eyes.

She was mostly still now, hardly even squirming below him, and the young man released one of her arms, figuring she was incapacitated enough for the moment. He could always try to pull her arms above her head and hold them with one hand if she resisted further, but Harlowe did not anticipate this being an issue. Eagerly, he moved his body into position, driven by instinct rather than knowledge. He was not a virgin, of course; still, knowledge of sex was completely foreign to him. Nonetheless, when he reached between his own legs and felt nothing but soft flesh, a sense of dread overcame him, and he leaped backwards off of her.

For what might have been the first time, the olive-eyed man felt shame. He did not need to know about sex to know that he should not have felt that way -- it felt wrong in his hand, and there was a distraught, wild-eyed look to him as he backed away from the woman and turned to run. Whatever ideas he held about hurting her were utterly dashed, and some inconceivable hurt had been done to him. Even worse, she had not been the cause of this hurt -- his own body had betrayed him, and it was the cause of his shame.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread