no drums for this soldier
[html]

ohgodshortsorry.

Kesho Maisha

Kesho could not manage to hold his emotionality inside in its entirety. His overjoy flooded his features and a huge grin spread across his face as he listened to Kaena speak. It wasn't only her words, but her voice and her presence which shook him down to his core. It was nearly unbelievable that the femme was still alive after all these years, that she had continued the work-- all temporary allegiance surrendering aside, for he had done the same but was here now, fully prepared to return and practice every law of the clan. He was anxious to rejoin the ranks and be encompassed by the protection and warmth of a family, battered and worn as it may now be. Who are you trying to kid, Kesho, thinking they'll all just accept you without question or worry? Don't be so naive, dog., the altered voice muttered. Kesho ignored it swiftly, his current elation nearly preventing negative emotion from entering him.

"I certainly don't blame you for thinking me dead..." He shifted his weight, feeling somewhat ashamed once again at his long disappearance. "I'd be truly honored to meet any and all of the clan's members, Kaena." He lowered himself to her in a faint bow, in clear earnest. Looking up at her with his fiery visage, he raised himself up, squaring off at her level once more. "I must say it's wonderful to see you again as well, m'Lady." He gave an honest, warm smile and glanced around with curiosity. "I hope you have a place for me here, still, after all this time..." He sat, looking quite intently at Kaena, with slight adoration -- not one of lust or passion, but one of kinship.

<style>
.kesho-spiralstair p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kesho-spiralstair b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.kesho-spiralstair-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.kesho-spiralstair-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kesho-spiralstair-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/kesho2.png); height:211px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#EBDCBB;}
.kesho-spiralstair-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.kesho-spiralstair {background-color:#CAB482; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/kesho2bg.gif); padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EBDCBB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#766236; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

CONTINUES HERE.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread