Never Tear us apart
[html]

ooc...

She heard his response… No… no he wouldn’t accept her apology? She knew it, but then he spoke again, and her heart skipped, he meant that she didn’t have to apologize? And he came toward her, she was about to turn tail and run but Ouray reminded her she needed to be brave, he wasn’t going to physically hurt her, and she knew that much herself, she was afraid of the emotional pain things would cause… until he spoke again. Had she really heard him right? That he felt for her too? Her heart beat faster on her chest she could see his hand, asking for hers, she took it, lightly feeling his own hand, feeling the warm feeling coarse through her body. She didn’t move though, her own stunned shock would not let her.

You mean… but…

She was near speechless, mostly because of how she’d grown up, hearing how no wolf would want some hybrid like her and now here this male was showing her the exact opposite attention, and in so many ways it delighted her, yet confused her. Thoughts were jumbling in her mind. What was she suppose to say?

Then I should be sorry… that I had avoided you, I just didn’t want to lose you, and I… I couldn’t help the way I was feeling, I didn’t want to react in a bad way…

She said, now feeling even more relief, he’d actually liked her? The beating of her heart was now faster, and she tightened her grip, smiling slightly for the first time in quite a while… was it since she’d seen Lolita’s pups? Possibly. It felt good to smile again.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread