Never Tear us apart
[html]

ooc...

His fingers rubbing hers made the butterflies in her stomach move faster, she felt safe enough to move away from the small barrier between them, and opened the ponie’s stall to let herself through, now there was nothing between them. This had to be a dream a wonderfully beautiful dream, and if it was she never ever wanted to wake from it.

I’ve never… never felt this way with anyone before, but I know… that I love you Nayati. I… I have for some time now…

the words just came out of her mouth, as though they were meant to… and if this really was a dream and it all went bad maybe she could wake from it, but he’d said that he felt for her so that was the only thing she really could say. She was so new to all of this, she was no experienced wolf, she even promised to save herself for her mate. And that mate would be her first and her last. Now she knew that if she couldn’t be with Nayati she couldn’t be with anyone.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread