Like Father Like Son
[html]

WC:700+

OOC: Sorry this is late and sooo freakin long o.O' <3 You can discribe the sword however you want! I left it wide open for your ideas Tongue

Waiting for his boy to shift the coal warrior watched in pleasant astonishment at the form his son could now take on. Soon he really would be as large as Jazper himself. Here before him stood, on two legs, a man. A giant tuxedo marked man who had once been able to fit in a single palm of a hand. Holding back his sensitive pride in what his son had become he opened the painting reveling a short staircase going down to a landing with three doors. Starting down the stairs he instantly opened the door to his left, knowing that going straight led into the tunnel system around Gryffindor, and the right was a room holding his instrument and human gadget collection.

Opening the door he walked right into the center of the hidden sanctuary. The walls were lined with hooks and shelves holding weapons he had found over the past 3 years of his life. Swords, knives, bows and arrows, short and long guns, and other weapons he hadn't found the names of yet. Raising his hands he spun around gesturing to the room as a whole. It wasn't very large, in fact it was just an average sized room, but it held a purpose. He knew that if Gryffindor ever was under attack he knew an exit which had total access to weapons for protection.

Turning to his son he smiled like a small child would showing his esteemed colleague his secret fort. “So,” He began, “What do you think Aro?” He didn't know how much his son knew about weapons but that wasn't the real point of the visit. When he had found this place he had vowed to share it with all blood Knights, and perhaps a choice few good wolves interested in human weapons. “All of these are weapons I found over in Halifax. You are more than welcome to stash any you find on your travels anything random you just want to keep safe should go in the other room, on the right of the landing.”

The Knight's brain filled with thoughts of him and his son forming an amazing collection. “I brought you here for a reason though.” Although serious Jazper's smile never faded. Placing a hand on his boys broad shoulders he looked at him, golden to familiar turquoise. “Son, you're going to be a big brother soon, not to mention that you've sprouted from this little ball I could carry around and hide from the world to a young man ready to explore and experience the world.” Taking a breath he continued, “I never had the chance to go through this family tradition since my father died long before I came of age but when I was young your grandfather explained to me the tradition.” Removing his hand he pulled a dusty wooden stool out from a corner of the room and took a seat.

“It's a tradition in the Knight family for a father to teach and guide his son to be a protector, a esteemed colleague to those without. Once the father believes his boy is ready to take on the world as a Knight by himself the father presents him with a token of sorts.” It was an old tradition passed down from father to son for generations. Jazper had been deprived of his Knight's Ceremony but he wouldn't allow any of his sons to go without his blessing. Standing back up a little nervous he came right out with the good stuff, “Aro. You are my first born, my first son and I have taught you only to think things through. You know I am a lax parent but fair in my disciplining. You have grown into a well rounded, intelligent and strong male and I truly believe that you are ready to hold the responsibility of being a wizard of my fathers family on your shoulders.” Turning to the far wall Jazper picked up the only sword on the shelf, the sword he had picked out for his son. “I want you to take this as a gift from one Knight to another in hopes that it will forever aid you on your own journey.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread