Like Father Like Son
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

I a bit formal XD Too formal for Aro, but eh, lol. I think this post wraps it up, eh?

He could feel the tension, and it wasn't a bad tension, but there was certainly a weight on his chest. This was a true Knight moment. He loved the sword and just couldn't have ever imagined having one gifted to him by his father. The words spoken by his elder, made him know the seriousness that surrounded the words, "I'd never forget." He knew he wouldn't, no. He wouldn't ever dare forget anything his father taught him, or his mother. Both meant more to him, and yet sometimes he wondered what made him feel so strongly about family. Perhaps, it was burned into him after the fight, the one fight he'd never want to repeat again. Aro was easily impressionable, but only by his family, and friends. Though, he hadn't had an enemy, or have a bad influence on him yet. Again, he still had a lot to learn. At times, he'd refuse to acknowledge how very little he knew, but there were times he admitted it.

His eyes looked back to the sword with all its beauty as he thought about the words previously stated. He felt completely honored. This sword meant his father believed he was ready, ready as a Knight. That was why he felt weight on his chest. He wanted to cry, but not tears of sadness, tears of joy, however, he refused to cry. Not because he thought tears were weak, but he couldn't bring himself to do it, to allow them to even show. He gulped down the lump that he felt beginning to form in his throat. "I'll do my very best to honor the family name; Knight." He lowered his muzzle just enough in respect to his idol, teacher, and most of all his father. No matter how old the tuxedo boy was, he'd always seek his father's approval above all else.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread