We all gotta grow up sometime
[html]

Slipping into the room, the young one sat himself down on the floor as his mother took the bed for herself. He looked up at her as she explained what he was supposed to do. It sounded so.. easy. But he had sat for a good few minutes on his own and scrunched his eyes tight as he thought about how to force his bones to move. All he got for his troubles was a headache and a few moments of blinking out the stars from his eyes. How was what Savina told him any different? It did not sound remotely different at all. "Is that all, Mamma?" he asked, furrowing his brows as he peered at her, wondering if there was another trick to it. "All I gotta do is think about it?" Really now.. "But I tried that before and all I got was my eyes hurting..," he confessed.

"Well.. guess all I can do is try, right?" Silvano shook out his head and cocked his head this way and that to work out kinks in case they would make his head come out funky. If he shifted that is. He shut his eyes, slowly tightening them as the seconds ticked by. By the time they managed to contort his entire face, the boy's ears had pulled back and his head lowered on his shoulders and he seemed to be holding his breath. With a sudden great exhale he opened those green eyes of his and shot them down at his legs; still the same. It didn't work. "Gah! Non ha funzionato! Per l'amore del Dio!" he cursed out, growling.

<style type="text/css">
.silvcaesar b {font-weight:bold; color:#473928; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #282421; }
.silvcaesar-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.silvcaesar p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvcaesar {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... caesar.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7D7058; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#493824; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.silvcaesar-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5E4F3A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread