We all gotta grow up sometime
[html]

Silvano was so dumbfounded that he didn't even notice that his mother's own body had changed while he had been changing his own. Mouth agape, hands hovering while he looked purely shocked, his mother hugged him, her arms wrapped tight around him. He rested his head on her shoulder and still looked beyond surprised. "I.. did it?" he said, realization starting to sink in. Lips slowly spread out into a grin, growing wider and wider and wider, teeth showing as he yelped excitedly and squeezed his mother back in her hug. "I-I did it!" he repeated, the enthusiasm clear in his voice as he laughed.

Pulling away from Savina, the Sadira boy sat back on his rear, looking down at his chest, flatter than his other form. His legs seemed longer to him, but they felt like they had undergone the least change. Testing his toes, he wiggled them, then his fingers - which was weird because they were always not fingers before. He bent them and marveled. He had a thumb, a usable, opposable thumb! He flipped them this way and that, looking as though he had smoked too much marijuana.

"Mamma... this is.. I'm..." He looked up at Savina, beaming at her. He leaned forward and then moved his legs beneath him, the movements almost foreign, yet entirely familiar. Pushing himself up, Silvano stood, legs shaking. He wobbled on his legs, uncertain of his own body once again. It was like being a few weeks old all over again. But this was more exciting. Far more exciting. "No one told me I'd have a hard time balancing again."

<style type="text/css">
.silvcaesar b {font-weight:bold; color:#473928; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #282421; }
.silvcaesar-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.silvcaesar p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvcaesar {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... caesar.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7D7058; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#493824; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.silvcaesar-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5E4F3A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread