starved down to skin and bone.
[html]

Hi Sie. Let's get this fun party started. Enter Sepirah. WC: 513 {5 points}

Sepirah smiled as her legs aimed high in the air. She was still doing her daily practicing as well as developing her new technique. So far it was coming along nicely and some different tunes played in her head. Her training partner was still just an invisible coyote, but he was simply too easy. The dark princess wanted more of a challenge, but there simply was not anyone around who seemed interested in her training. Her brother certain didn’t seem to want to help her out. He was too busy with Aunt Eris it seemed and learning the arts of healing. Then again, it wasn’t like the jackal wasn’t doing other things. She decided that she was going to work on her spying techniques as well. She wanted to help gather useful information that may have been able to help Inferni. Sadly she had nothing new to report. The latest news she gave was informing her grandmother about the new pack that was going to be in the area. A soft sigh passed her lips as she delievered the final blow on her fake partner.

Sepirah decided to take a break from her training and go for a walk along the beach. She was not aware that he grandmother was nearby and beginning a meeting, but it would be nice to see her again, even if she already saw her recently. The dark princess felt that out of all the members of Inferni, she was the closest to her grandmother. She was a fantastic leader and knew there was a spot open in the leadership for the spying tier. The jackal wanted to impress Kaena as well as Gabriel so she would be the one to earn that spot. A smile formed on her face as she continued along and her hands slipped into her jean pockets.

Sepirah had only walked a short distance when she saw her grandmother once more. It really was no surprise that she found her out here. If she remembered correctly, the coyote mentioned that this was her favorite place to be. Her smile only widened as she waved to get her grandmother’s attention. ”Kaena! How nice to bump into you again. You look like you’re doing well. Is there something going on? I’m just taking a break from some training and I wouldn’t mind giving you some company.” The jackal’s head turned when she saw Gabriel walking into the scene. She wagged her tail with excitement. Perhaps this was her chance to show them the development in her training. She would only do so if the leaders asked her to though. She gave a small wave to Gabriel as he came close. ”Good evening sir. It’s nice to see you again. Am I interrupting something? Perhaps I could come by some other time then.” Her slim body remained standing as she was sure there was some sort of private meeting going on with just the leaders, so she decided to come back some other time, that was unless of course the leaders wished for her to stay.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread