Time flies when you're having fun
[html]

Ooc:

Jace bumped her head against Temo's for comfort, the overwhelming loneliness had died mostly since they had traveled together.

"There is an end to this on the far side, but we don't need to go through. There is nothing for me in there and I would feel better, too, if we stayed to the forest and went around." She nodded her head at his statement, her limbs shaking with her desire to leave this horrid place. She looked up at the rapidly darkening sky, night was approaching and so was a storm,

"Maybe we should find shelter for tonight or at least until the storm blows over, I don't like the look of those clouds. It could end up in a fire if lightning decides to strike." Apprehension colored her voice and her expression. She had been witness to a few forest fires in her life and they had not been pleasant to escape. She retreated a few steps back towards the section of forest they had come from, her ears pressed flat against her head and her fur sticking up on end.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread