cause for celebration
[html]

yay for making awkwaaaard Big Grin

Anatoliy gave a slight sigh of relief at knowing the visit was purely social. Good, that was good. And Silas was so cheery that the Russo could not help but let a smile peel across his lips to mimic the mood, even if it was so far from what he felt. Realization dawned on him as his brother explained. They were two years old today and Anatoliy had not realized in the least. Silas, Liliya, and he were all two years old. So would Lizaveta had she been alive with them. But three siblings out of four reaching adulthood? That was certainly spectacular. "So ve are! How could I forget somezhing so big?" Anatoliy laughed, clapping his brother on the shoulder in thanks after their bear hug.

Silas looked about and Anatoliy could not help his smile fading. No doubt he wondered where their sister and father were. No doubt he would be so disappointed, and probably hurt, that no one had come to tell him that their family fled from them. "Брат. Don't be angry vizh me. I meant to tell you but so many zhings have happened zhat I had no chance." Anatoliy paused, resting an arm on his brother's shoulder once more. Taking a sharp inhale of breath, he gave a quick look to Silas."Zhey're gone." Casting his eyes to the ground, he added, "Zhey left. First Liliya, zhen our fazher." He looked hurt himself, unable to look up at his brother to see his reaction.

<style>
.tolichka-e83 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tolichka-e83 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tolichka-e83 b {color:#842900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread