cause for celebration
[html]

300+

Silas seemed crestfallen, but a selfish relief bubbled in his heart; his brother was not angry with him. But the two of them certainly made an upset pair of siblings. The entire family was so large, so big boned, and yet they looked like sorry puppies. The Agata sibling questioned their motives, and the Russo only shrugged, shaking his head. "I don't know really why zhey vould just... leave us. I know vhat zhey told us zhough." He did not want to tell his brother the truth about why both their only full blood sister and father would leave. It seemed to selfish from where the Russo sat that he could barley handle it beneath his grief. Sure, both were alive, but it still felt like someone had sucker punched him down.

Finally, Anatoliy looked up to meet Silas' ice blue eyes; just like Rurik. "Fazher left to go back home to Russia." But there was something bitter about how he said it. "He left us each a note. Zhough I did not read yours and I am zhinking zhat ours are almost zhe same." Frowning slightly, the Russo continued, a little harshly. "He's not going back to mozher." Verusha and Rurik had not gotten on together well; they were an ill pair, and Anatoliy knew it, but something about his father going back to a past lover just kind of stung. Cared for her enough to abandon his sons, grown as they were. "He vent back to some ozher voman." His dad was weird about commitment, but still. Still!

Now Liliya's departure was harder. Anatoliy had to pause a moment, angry as he still was about it all. "Liliya left vizh a note too. And she left because of somevone too." Someone that still lived in this pack, someone who had gifted him a scar in return for his anger. It was doubtful that the marks across his face showed as his warmer pelt was coming in, but it may be prominent in warmer months. But the nick in his ear ought to stand out. "She did somezhing vizh somevone and, I don't know, but because of it, she's gone." He growled lightly, even though he knew it was time to stop being angry about it.

<style>
.tolichka-e83 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tolichka-e83 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tolichka-e83 b {color:#842900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread