cause for celebration
[html]

-__- sorry.. my great grandfather just passed away so I'm all out of sorts but i figured to reply to this [really late] is better than nothing.

"No.. seems he can't.. But vhat can ve do? Ve're just his sons, ve can't control his desire anymore zhen I can control yours or you control mine," he added, not trying to ease the feelings that Silas must be experiencing, the betrayal (of sorts) that they felt. Anatoliy felt that there would have been no way to really persuade Rurik to stay even if he had come found his sons before his departure. Regardless, the man could not really believe that he would have been able to convince his father. They all did as they willed, no one stopped them. Liliya left without a word. Rurik left without a word. So, he could only assume that it was all a pointless train of thought.

The Russo nodded at his brother, wishing he did not have to return to the place he briefly called home. "Of course, brozher. If you vant so." Anatoliy did not want to but Silas did so he would oblige. He led him to the old house, quiet now with no one in it. Ducking under the doorway, he went into the dilapidated kitchen and rummaged through a cabinet. The Russo pulled out a few sheets of paper with their father's handwriting on each sheet. Then he took another out from deeper in, the lettering that of their sister. "Take zhem," he said, jutting out the paper in his hands and Silas.

<style>
.tolichka-e83 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:10px; }
.tolichka-e83 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tolichka-e83 b {color:#842900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread