cause for celebration
Aw, I'm very sorry to hear that. My condolences. And don't you worry about it! <3 +3
[html]

Icy eyes caught warm gold of his brother’s and they locked for just the slightest moment, hesitating before breaking away from one another. Somehow, Silas could see the hurt in his sibling’s eyes. He did not fully understand it and assumed it all came from their father and sister’s departure, but he would not understand that this place he was willing Anatoliy to bring him held memories aside from the issue at hand. Silas had the slightest feeling Tol didn’t want to bring him there, but he figured it was just because seeing the notes again would only add salt to their wounds. Still, Silas was eager to follow as Anatoliy turned to lead the way.

Their trek from the borders to the house was completed in silence, but this the young Russian didn’t mind. His thoughts were turning madly in his head and Silas was plenty occupied without having to focus on dialogue. When they reached their destination, there was a turning present in his abdomen. He realized then that he was scared to see what they had wrote, and swallowed the sour taste rising in his mouth.

Eyes barely swept over the rooms or their possessions and instead remained focused on Anatoliy’s back as Silas trailed after him. His brother rummaged through the kitchen, before he turned with the notes held in a hand. At his command, Silas obliged and pulled the scraps of paper away from Anatoliy’s grasp. The briefest investigation of the notes revealed the familiarity of his father and sister’s handwriting, but then icy eyes found Anatoliy again. "Zhanks, Tol," he told him now, before letting his eyes spring away.

He had intended on spending the afternoon with his family to celebrate their second birthday, but now Silas found that he merely want to be alone to read the notes and think about what all of this meant. He wasn’t sure how to tell his brother this without seeming cold. He feared Anatoliy might think he was abandoning him too. "Give me a meenute?" Before waiting for a response, Silas stepped away from the kitchen and wandered back through the house until he was in the outside air again. Once there, the young Russian finally let his gaze study the departing words of his family.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread