cause for celebration
We could probably wrap this up? :3[html]

Anatoliy moved down the dock further from where Silas was standing. He watched in silence as his brother crumpled the notes in his fist, before letting the papers fall away from his fingers and find the water beneath them. For a moment, the paper floated along the surface like a ghostly ship. But only a mere second later, the water churned and sucked the notes away, drawing them into its depths. Silas closed his eyes for just a moment, and tucked this memory back into his mind. When he opened the pale blue again, he found his brother.

The questions that the fellow Russo asked were valid, but Silas didn’t have an answer anymore than Anatoliy did. He shrugged, shaking his head slowly from side to side so that the black razored hair shifted against the bold blue of his bandana. "I don’t know, Tol. I really don’t know." He couldn’t help feeling abandoned here; as if they had been exiled from Sobirat'sya. He shouldn’t have felt that way, after having lived here so long, but somehow it felt as if he had been forgotten; as if he were no longer part of the family.

Again, the boy shrugged, for he didn’t have a definite answer. His relationship with Halo was somewhat uncertain at the moment, and Silas wasn’t sure where it was going (if anywhere). "Just mine clan," he said simply. He hoped Anatoliy wouldn’t pry him about Halo now, merely because he didn’t have any spectacular news on that front. And frankly, Silas didn’t want to focus on any more negatives today.

"Happy birzhday, my dear Anatoliy," he took a step forward to clap his brother on the shoulder, before deciding to pull him into a bear hug. Though it might have been consider somewhat unmanly to show affection in this way, the physical contact was a reminder that they still had each other.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread