cause for celebration
[html]

Probably a good idea c: I like how the end of it came all in a rush of posts xD

"I see. I hope zhings look up zhen." There was no reason to pry now, not when there was enough emotional turmoil in the other brother's heart. Time was plenty and they could deal with that later, when their sadness ebbed away. They were brothers and they were both staying here. At least they could count on that much from each other. Where else would either of them go? Anatoliy couldn't face his mother at home and leaving Anann was out of the question. And where was Silas to go? He would not be expected back in Russia, even if Verusha would have loved to see them. That was someone he could not face, to tell his mother that her remaining daughter ran off and the man whose children she bore ran off with another woman, even if their relationship had been all business.

"Happy birzhday to you too, brozher." He smiled for the first time since Silas learned the truth. The bear hug was nice, cementing the Agata's presence. Good. At least they could count on each other still. "Now zhat ve're two, does zhis mean ve are adults? Because I am zhinking zhat ve should go have a drink to celebrate zhat much, yes? Or maybe later?" Anatoliy turned away from the sea, keeping his back to the notes, even if they were no longer visible to their eyes.

<style>
.tolichka-e83 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:10px; }
.tolichka-e83 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tolichka-e83 b {color:#842900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread