guilt
[html]

The idea of a pack as Conor described it was a foreign one. Larkspur had known only the Khalif, which did not behave in a traditional sense, and Dahlia under Haku’s rule. He accepted these as his standard. What Conor had done to this place left a sour taste in his mouth and made the salt and pepper wolf’s lip curl. His ears twitched still, hearing but not hearing, listening to reason that sounded far more appropriate to him than the boy-king. Once more his pupils changed, shrinking to pinpricks.

“Yer father did the wrong thing, keepin’ you around. I don’t know why he did that when King was the one meant t’lead. Haku made this place strong. Yer destroyin’ all the power Dahlia had." Orange eyes burned ferociously, now with something more than anger. Larkspur believed he was right, and he breathed in the cold air with need. “I’m waitin’ for a real leader to come back here,” he growled, making no point to hide the fact he believed King the more capable of Haku’s sons.

<style>
.larkspur-b02 p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-b02 b {color:#C96812; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal;}
.larkspur-b02-text {margin:0px 8px 24px 176px; padding:2px; width:262px; }
.larkspur-b02 {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... arksie.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4E4844; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; min-height:293px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread