Six feet under
[html]
       She was sorry to hear the same question return to her after Kaena had revealed her status. It did not quite answer Halo’s question how she had wanted it to be, but she could settle with that. The young Lykoi was wondering how their lives were, great-grandmother and great-grandson living under the same roof and sharing so much time together. Halo did not know why she felt so terrible about the boy living at Kaena’s place. Hadn’t it been her idea to offer her a home where someone was genuinely interested in taking care of the boy. Ruby looked to her sandy coloured son, wondering what he thought about all of this. The question had been served to him too, but he remained silent.

Red gaze rose to her grandmother instead after a moment or two. ”I’m fine, I think.” Yes, Halo was not certain how she had been lately. She was lonely, but there had been improvement in her life as well. The woman thought of the kind Russian hybrid living in the mansion, feeling her cheeks blush slightly under cream fur. Things seemed to slowly move forwards and she liked what she saw so far. Perhaps.. ”I try to keep busy and get back into shape,” She had not been well at the last stages of her pregnancy and the first months after, but the Hydra was quickly leaping back into her old self, at least physically. ”Does my son behave?” she wondered, attempting to bring a small smile to her lips. Despite the time given to get used to it, the word “son” still felt wrong on her tongue.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread