Six feet under
[html]

I KNOW THAT THIS IS OUT OF THE TIMELINE FOR HER PROMOTION BUT IDGAF I WANNA MENTION IT IC LOLOL

There was no burden in Itachi or any other child -- the silver-shaded hybrid had been of that perspective before, and it had ended in Maeryn's death and Kerberos's hatred. She would not walk that road again; family was meant to be valued like the precious gems they were. Of course, the silver-shaded woman's love and value of family did not excuse traitorous actions, as she had proven before -- even the ever-loving Kaena had her greater limits, and even she had a line drawn in the sand which none of them could cross.

“He learns quickly,” the hybrid muttered. Itachi didn't need to hear things several times over for them to sink in -- he snapped up knowledge immediately, and he was not prone to forgetfulness. The single eye of the old woman moved to Halo as she spoke, a faint smile showing on her muzzle. “Good. It doesn't do you any good to sit by yourself and rot with just your thoughts,” the coyote said, speaking from experience. She wasn't always smart enough to take her own advice, of course, but that didn't mean she couldn't dispense it. “Good. Some of the new ones will need your help, I'm sure, Triiari,” she added. Though she gently jested, there was a genuine tone of pride in her voice for her granddaughter.

thanks to james for the header image
<style>
.kae-bloody p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.kae-bloody b {color:#3A0503}
.kae-bloody {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BDB0B0; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_bloody.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:230px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread