Six feet under
[html]
       Ruby rested on her pale blonde son for a moment, wondering about her child’s mind. It struck her that Kaena knew so much more about this little person that she ever would. It seemed there was only blood connecting Halo with Itachi. It saddened her, but if she had been chained down with the custody of this child, her suffering would no doubt have been greater. Soft copper coloured ears flicked at her grandmother’s words, feeling guilt even though she had managed to push past the obstacles that had threatened her sanity. She had been well on her way rotting, but she had been saved. Blissful blush rose to her cheeks at the thoughts of a certain male.

The sound of her new title aloud forced a smile to inhabit her features. There was a ridiculous amount of pride within her. Halo had been directly under the leaders of the clan for a while, but to be the top warrior of her beloved clan was wonderful, simply put. Clearly she was doing things correctly, and she had already started to scout for possible warriors of her liking within the members of the clan. Halo had aimed high when she joined Inferni, and it was a wish come true to hold such a powerful rank within the coyote hierarchy.

”Thank you, Grandmother,” she breathed, reaching out with a hand to her childhood heroine. ”I don’t doubt that... though I’m not impressed with what I’ve seen so far.” Compared to Kaena, Halo did not believe so much in bonds of blood. Once, perhaps, but not any longer. There were many coyotes she could trash talk, but not with the Centurion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread