Down once more to the dungeon of my black despair
[html]
Im sorry this is so late and sooo crappy o.o' *luvs*

WC:300+

Concern grew in Jazper's mind and his face became grim. If this was his brother why was he so silent. The Noah he had known was careless and chatty, what had happened in he past to change him so much? With a soft disposition the warrior sat down beside Noah's figure and nudged him gently with his muzzle in greeting. “Well Noah, a lot has changed around here.” He figured if his brother was going to visit he might as well hear his life since they had all disappeared. “None of the family is around anymore. Though apparently your Aunt Dierdre had a daughter named Addison. She lives over in Ravenclaw last time I checked.” He had only met the girl twice in his life but she seemed to have the same rebellious feeling that the Rhiannon's carried with them.

His mood lightening the ebony giant's mind passed to his new family. “I took a girl, Ghita Marino, as my mate just over a year ago.” He added with a smile, “She's Savina's little sister. You remember Savina? The dark Italian that hung out with Naniko a lot?” Pausing he gave his companion time to respond. “I guess you're Uncle Noah now. I've got a son, Aro, and a daughter, Sophia and a second litter due any day now.” His entire body flooded with pride as he spoke. Here he was, the orphan who once had joined the Rhiannon family as an adoptee now had his own blood. Aro had grown into a handsome young man who was always willing to learn and Sophia was so full of her mothers fighting spirit and rebellious lifestyle. It amazed him that in days he would be the father for four, or maybe even more, pups. “So, what have you been up to?”

<style type="text/css">
.jazzytab2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8a2001; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.jazzytab2ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.jazzytab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jazzytab2 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#dcdedb; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... zytab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread