Chasing Ghosts
[html]

ooc;// Ah, okay. Big Grin Sorry for the bit of a delay. I think Musician would be a good rank for Bao.

Bao paused figuring his next words and actions. Was he really going to let the wolf's size scare him? No. He glanced down the looked back at the man, he seemed harmless, yeah?

"I am Bao Hanley."

Did he need help? He was always glad to admit when he needed it when it didn't involve a "job," but admitting it to a total stranger? But... But what? He had no clue and he absolutely hated it. He was another world from what little of a life he had and now he was here... In this Canada place.

"To be frank, I have no clue where I am. Though fluent in English I come from Italy," he paused, collecting the correct words. "I am in search of a new family. ...Does your family also occupy this area?"

Hopefully Mister Shawchert would understand what he meant. He went still again as listening to the surrounding area getting a feel for this new land and trying to map out what sort of creature, besides wolves, inhabited it.

<style>
.bao-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bao-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bao-t49 b {color:#A5BDD8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bao-t49 {background-color:#1B222A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/baotable2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A5BDD8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#495563; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.bao-t49-border {width:42a7px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread