Chasing Ghosts
[html]

OOC: <3

He listened as the other introduced himself, Bao, it was an interesting name, and he felt sad that the boy was lost, at least uncertain of where he was. He had been like that once, where he was always lost, but soon he got his bearing and though he traveled often in the years he always made sure to have an understanding of where he was, so he felt for the young mae, he smiled

you’re actually quite close to my home, and my family, we have room for more in our pack, we are made of mostly artists, Like me, I play the flute, and I carve wood, I made this myself.

He said showing Bao his flute. He was interested in asking Bao more about Italy but that could come later, he was glad he could help in any way and finding the right home would be good, though it was up to Bao to make that decision.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread