Chasing Ghosts
[html]

ooc;// Ahh, again sorry for the delay.

Bao stared at the flute for a minute as Shawchert showed it to him, he made that? He always held others who could do such work in high respect... Wood working was far less messy than his career, yes? Bi-colored eyes blinked and looked back at the man.

"My family was quite the opposite of yours..," his voice was low when he spoke, his words being more a comment to himself than to Shawchert. "I use to play the flute if that counts, but I have long since stopped."

He only remembered one, or two songs now that he thought of it and both were some Italian lullaby. The boy moved closing a bit of the distance between them, but quickly stopped as fast as he started. This was all so nerve racking to him since he never thought in his life would he be faced with a situation such as this. He always thought he'd just continue making unwanted people disappear one by one, but look what it's done to him now. He could barely muster the correct words to say let alone think of the right actions. Oh, what a fool the ways of an assassin could make someone.

"I am much far from an artist, but I would forever be in you debt if you let me with you and your family."

The boy shifted his gaze breaking eye contact as he tried to hide the nervousness that reflected like an odd colored pool. If he was allowed he would stay with them for a time then leave. It was highly unlikely he'd get attached to anyone here, right?

<style>
.bao-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bao-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bao-t49 b {color:#A5BDD8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bao-t49 {background-color:#1B222A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/baotable2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A5BDD8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#495563; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.bao-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread