Chasing Ghosts
[html]

OOC: <3!!!!

This is a new family, my old family were strict as could be, and well I was not allowed anything, I was lower than even the omegas, but look at me now.

He admitted this easy, he wasn’t looking for shame but he wanted to show that anyone could rise up to an occasion. If the boy wanted to play something, he was allowed to. Especially in this pack.

We allow all sorts of wolves in our pack, you do not have to be an artist. I would be glad if you joined us.

Shawchert said happily. They were getting a new member, it was a great day for him! The pack had just started only days before and wolves were coming in little by little! This was great news, though he’d still have to worry about the winter and feeding the numbers throughout the cold season. He’d worry about that when it came.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread