Chasing Ghosts
[html]

A smile tugged at the corners of his lips, but he wouldn't dare show a smile no matter how grateful he was so instead he dipped his head in thanks to the man.

"As said I am forever in your debt."

This was going to be a major change, wasn't it? As long as he had some sort of structure he would alright, yes? He would have to completely explore this place before actually calling it home and just to get a feel for the land, too. This Canada place was so big though, but then again Italy was big, too.

The boy rubbed the back of his neck and moved again so that he was closer to Shawchert, of course there was a reasonable amount of space between the two.

"If there's anything I can do just tell me," he said, a hint of a smile in his voice.

He was indeed very happy to find a new start although he was a bit confused about it wondering if what he was doing was right. Just like his smile he wouldn't let his happiness show. If he did whatever reputation he had developed would crumble, but he was in a new world so said reputation didn't exist anymore, did it?

<style>
.bao-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bao-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bao-t49 b {color:#A5BDD8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bao-t49 {background-color:#1B222A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/baotable2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A5BDD8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#495563; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.bao-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread