Chasing Ghosts
[html]

ooc;// Alright. ^^ Post is kinda short, sorry. :x

"A flute. I... I would enjoy that. I would like to start again, yes.

Maybe this would be the start of a new hobby? He could rid himself of his old profession... Oh, who was he kidding? Weather he wanted to, or not he couldn't just stop doing what he did. The boy rolled his shoulders a bit then looked at Shawchert.

"I can hunt, but I am more adept to guarding. Is there any usage for that?"

Despite being an experimental project Bao did know some about protecting another because that was what the Hanleys were, protectors, bodyguards. Though the teachings did come from his "siblings" out of their fear that the project would fail and they'd toss Bao aside like an old stuff animal, so the things he learned were blotchy and hard. He knew them though, well at least he hoped he still did, but he did know some of the basics. Really though he wanted to say assassin, but he figured that would be too much for this family.

<style>
.bao-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bao-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bao-t49 b {color:#A5BDD8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bao-t49 {background-color:#1B222A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/baotable2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A5BDD8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#495563; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.bao-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread