[M] a zombie with no conscience.
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; It's fine, I understand things come up. And thanks, Noelle made it. I really like it too, goes with Eris's skulls; 379 words

He gave a vague nod of his head as he was thanked. He was currently busy coating his snout so he couldn't really say much until he was done. Though with him working away from his eyes he allowed them to open and look over at the female. He couldn't help the faint hint of a smile as he saw her eating. So she had found the food and decided it was acceptable enough. After all he had slit the throats to prevent getting slobber all over her food. There were those that were actually picky about that. Not that she seemed too picky an eater with the way that she was munching away at the small find.

Once he was done he was finally able to speak. "You're welcome. You made them show me where their holes were and I just dug them out." It really wasn't any great feat at all. He had only seen where they went and tore open their homes. So really he had done hardly any work. He didn't exert himself quite as much as she had. She was the one that had skedaddled all over and the most he had to do was to dig, if he had to even dig at all. It was only slight physical work on his part, nothing to exhaust him.

He shook his head with her question. "I haven't eaten the eyes yet." While others might think the question strange he understood it easily. He took a bite out of the heart, eating half of the small organ. He consumed a portion of the soul before offering the other half to the female, willing to share the soul with her. Not only that, seeing as how he had to crawl over to hand off the heart and offer it, he also picked up the entrails and made to try and wraps the organs around her head like a grotesque crown. "You make such a beautiful queen. A goddess really." He remarked as he tried to adorn her. He didn't think she would be too opposed to the idea. At least not to what he was using but perhaps she'd rather have her space and not be touched. He would just have to wait and find out.

<style type="text/css">
.ouija_skull .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.ouija_skull .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#d6480a}
.ouija_skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d181; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ouija_skull {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#45260a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jiatop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread