[M] a zombie with no conscience.
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes; 339 words

He grinned as she accepted the heart and ate it. "Now we share a soul." Not really but it was the sentiment that counted. He found her interesting, and of course beautiful, so he wouldn't mind sharing a soul with her. She didn't question his habits and he found that to be a relief. There were no odd looks or questions as to why he had done what he had done. Many would look on in disgust as he painted himself but she didn't seem to mind that either. Perhaps she had a similar background as his own. Whatever it was he found himself enjoying being in her company.

"A king, you say? As long as I can serve under you I imagine that such a thing will be pleasant." Though honestly he saw himself as a god in his own right. He had been blessed with a gift from birth and had to pass it on. He had to bestow the gift to walk upright to those who lacked the ability. The gods had passed it down to the chosen and it was up to the chosen to pass it on. It was why he couldn't help himself when he saw another in Lupus form. He had to do his duty and give them the gift that he had been blessed with.

He watched her smear the blood across her face and sat still as she did the same to him. Her words had him grinning though. Just the simple statement entirely explained why she hadn't questioned him. She had some of the same beliefs as himself. "That just means that we have to use what there is to guide us to something of greater value and intelligence." His own mushroom supply was gone. His sister had been supplying him but he had no idea what had happened to her. He had been without since leaving New Brunswick and had no idea where to find more. "I really could use a few mushrooms right now. They always help."

<style type="text/css">
.ouija_skull .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.ouija_skull .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#d6480a}
.ouija_skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d181; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ouija_skull {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#45260a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jiatop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread