[M] a zombie with no conscience.
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; 349 words

"Then may I continue to prove myself of use to you." He said before accepting the piece of meat and eating it straight from her fingers. He made to slip his tongue out to try to lick at her fingers in order to clean them. Of course he kept his gaze on her face to make sure that it was okay. After all he was having such a good and wonderful time with her at the moment that he really didn't want to mess things up. He didn't want to ruin this good time that he was having. Though with what she had shown so far he hoped that she wouldn't mind. And well, he couldn't resist the urge to try and sample her, to get a small taste of her. Of course he'd rather have a larger taste but he wasn't about to push his luck.

"Perhaps a large feline." The words were mused out as he thought about it. Those certainly ranked up there in intelligence. And well, it would be a thrill to be the one to fell one of those large cats. And just telling others about doing so would bring in a bit of acclaim as well. Of course he wasn't certain what she had in mind. What the female figured to have the greatest amount of intelligence and be worthy and valuable. Of course he was looking to please her. If he could he would want to find just what it was she wanted to present her with.

He looked at her in surprise as she said that she could help. "You can? You have mushrooms?" He didn't know that there were any in the area. He wasn't even sure where Demi would get hers from but he just knew that he could always go to her for a fix. Now it seemed he had found a back up. He got up as well, standing to follow wherever the other might lead him to go. "I would really like it if you could. Whatever you want I will try and get for you."

<style type="text/css">
.ouija_skull .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.ouija_skull .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#d6480a}
.ouija_skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d181; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ouija_skull {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#45260a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jiatop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread