take me before i start to change my mind
Hi Lin! Big Grin The caves are kinda inland a bit, but we can just say that Silas went a little closer to the borders on his way there. +3
[html]

Pale eyes blinked, erasing the overcast sky above for no longer than a few seconds. A deep inhale of breath fought against the weight, and the exhale was too easily accomplished. Why had his family’s departure affected him with such intensity? He had not realized before how much they had meant to him, even though he had neglected to visit very often. Yet, there was a substantial difference in knowing that an entire body of water separated him from his family, and not just over 40 miles of neutral territory. The grey was never-ending – no white clouds or peering sun to disrupt it – but Silas was somewhat glad he wasn’t greeted by a summery blue. It would have reminded him too much of the ocean, and only set his heart to aching even more than it was. Instead, he stared up at the monotonous sky, and merely blinked when it was obscured by the foreign form of a wolf he did not know.

"Maiming people?" His voice almost void of any inflection, leaving the phrase sounding more like a statement. Ever since he had joined ranks with the coyote clan, Silas had hardly been the poster boy. However, the scars on his face clearly showed what some of the members of Inferni were capable of. Had he been in a different state of mind, he would have demanded what this stranger’s business with Inferni was, as they were both beyond the clearly marked borders. As it was, Silas merely stared up at the cyclops and pondered what situation might have led to the man’s missing eye. Maybe one of Inferni’s own members had maimed him, reducing his vision to what it was now.

"Who’re you?" Russian accent a little heavier than normal as he spoke this single inquisition. The usual need to protect his family, to protect Inferni, had temporarily faded away just like everything else that had been consumed by that depressing weight.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread