take me before i start to change my mind
No worries! <3 +3
[html]

The stranger reflected his words, and pale eyes simply watched the gleam of milky teeth as he spoke. Though he heard what the man was saying and could take in the meaning behind the words, eyes were too busy studying that single emerald eye before advancing to the scars that adorned the Patriarch’s body. It was clear that this wolf had seen many days and many battles, and the Vigilies silently wondered if he had ever killed anyone. Silas had his own skeletons, and he often found himself wondering what others kept hidden in their closets.

He merely shrugged in response, awkward as it was while he lay sprawled on the ground. He didn’t have any more to say on the subject; he didn’t have any more to say in general. But the man extended his hand, and it was obvious Silas wasn’t going to get out of this that easily. Their encounter would not end so simply. It took a lot of mental energy to raise his hand, and he silently feared Jefferson would be unknowingly dealt a deadweight frame, but Silas managed to will himself to rise. Perhaps now he’d be able to finish his trek to the caves, where he had intended to end up in the first place.

"Silas," civility required of him. When he found his footing, the young Russian offered a slight nod of his head accompanied by a small thanks. "I don’t know vhere zhey vould be; zhey both make zheir homes not far from here." The Vigilies didn’t even consider that it might not be tactful to reveal the den locations of his leaders to someone of another pack; especially if any relationship or alliance went sour. "I can call for zhem?" When Jefferson explained his reasoning for coming past the borders, Silas again just merely shrugged. For all he cared, he might as well be dead. These past few weeks he felt hollow, anyhow – somehow just a shell of his former self.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread