take me before i start to change my mind
[html]

Love the new avatar!

The stranger, introduced as Silas, struck the cyclops as far more than simply listless or out of energy. He considered depression, though such people commonly isolated themselves in places where onlookers, like Jefferson himself, could reach. Such facts were irrelevant. Silas accepted his gesture, pulling himself to his feet; Jefferson felt and observed an extra heaviness on his shoulders, and though the Patriarch typically would care little for a common member of Inferni, this man was different from the rest.

"I'll pass," he replied. Avoiding tangling with Gabriel this time, after intruding on their borders, would probably be best. Besides, if the Aquila's members could lay about daydreaming, the clan couldn't have been too terribly busy. Had Jefferson found such a member of his own laying about, he wouldn't have allowed it. Telling them to get back to work would have been useless, but inspiring them to stand again—even if it meant being an asshole about it—would pay off in the end. "What were you doing down there, anyway?" the brute queried, a brow raised.

<style>
.jefferson p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefferson b {color:#9E8054; font-style: bold; font-size:12px; }
.jefferson {font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f190c; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; width:368px; background-color:#ECD09E; border:1px solid #F5EDD6; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rhands.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:275px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread