take me before i start to change my mind
Thanks! Me too! Big Grin And sorry for making this thread hard to respond to; depressed Silas is difficult.
[html]

There was no relief to be standing and Silas wished that Jefferson would have let him remain sprawled there. Now that he was no longer alone, Silas felt some sense of compulsion to actually do something with his time. Maybe he’d actually make his way to the caves, but not before he saw Jefferson off. Silas was probably tactless at the moment, however there was some sense in the boy to not leave an intruder wandering alone in their clan lands. Shoulders merely shifted when Jefferson turned down his request, which should have left room for questions. If he did not wish to speak to either Kaena or Gabriel, then why was he here? Frankly, Silas didn’t care.

The Patriarch’s question caught Silas slightly off guard as pale eyes swept from the ground to find that single emerald eye, framed by an arching brow. Again, another shrug was offered by the young Russian. "Nozhing," he answered vaguely simple, for there was no real purpose he had settled there, except for the lack of any motivation to continue onward. Jefferson couldn’t possibly understand the unbearable weight Silas was plagued with, so he figured he shouldn’t bother explaining it. Instead, he stood and studied the scarred man in awkward silence.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread