take me before i start to change my mind
[html]
I can manage! Sorry for the delay!

The Mudbloods man resisted in his response, an empty shell of an answer Jefferson would never have allowed out of one of his own members. However, the cyclops knew it was hardly his place to ask in the first place—he'd never seen nor heard of this creature called Silas previously, and as far as he knew the two could have been more different than night and day, but what was he to do? Simply allow that useless answer to hang in the air and be on his merry way, back to Ravenclaw as if nothing happened? Gabriel and Kaena were absent, along with any other Mudbloods creature that could have reached out to Silas. Jefferson was more analytical that empathetic and approached the situation from more a psychological view than emotional; if Silas had already reached such a point of blank desperation, where would he proceed to next?

"You'd be surprised," the cyclops said, turning back to the borders, "these scars have landed me in more situations than one might think." He could not relate to everything, of course, but he could relate to much of it. He had opened himself to the Mudbloods boy, but if Silas didn't choose to cooperate, then Jefferson had no choice but to skedaddle before Gabriel showed up and found the need to try chewing on his neck. The cyclops began to walk away, waving a hand over his shoulder as he started to leave. "Well, so long, then."

<style>
.jefocean p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefocean b {color:#6189a6; font-size:12px;}
.jefocean {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#adc2d0; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2e4251; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:500px; background-color:#D8E2E9; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ftable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:155px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread