take me before i start to change my mind
+3[html]

Just as he had feared, Jefferson suggested that he get out of Inferni. This place was a place of sin, and Silas knew now that it was the cause of all his problems. No wonder his family had not decided to join him there (though Rurik would have never been permitted anyhow, because of his blood) and had not cared to tell him of their departure. They must have seen him as a puppet of sin, and wanted to sever their ties with him. It was only a matter of time before Anatoliy would do the same. He had to leave Inferni if he wanted things to get better, and yet that was so unthinkable. What would the young Russian do?

"Getting out of ‘ere?" He muttered softly, though mostly to himself. He considered the idea, but he wasn’t sure what to do. Where would he go if he left Inferni? Would his only option be to return to Russia, along with his family? Pale blue eyes studied the man before him, before falling to the ground that separated them. "I could never leave ‘er," his voice breaking as he spoke, thoughts of Halo rising to the foreground. No matter what this place meant, no matter what it had caused him to do, Silas could not see himself leaving the Inferni princess behind. So what if he could not be saved while living here? Silas could live with being a sinner, as long as it meant also being able to live with Halo in his life.

"I could never leave," he reaffirmed then, his voice louder than before. His gaze sought Jefferson again as he regarded the man one last time. "I could never leave!" And then the young Russian turned away from the Patriarch of Phoenix Valley, and began to run as fast as his paws would carry him. He could never leave her. He could never leave her.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread