I want to say I know you but I can't
[html]

"Whatever you're comfortable with." Anann did her best to stay well practiced in all her forms. "This one is my least favorite, actually." She said with a smile and laughing tone. There would be enough risk if they did decide to go after a something with some size. No need in Amaranth being anymore outside of her comfort zone the need be. Whatever the prey, surprise was going to be key, more so than ever, with their low numbers. At least with two, they had the chance that if one scared something it up it might at run into the jaws of the other.

Their conversation had likely sent anything that might have been near by into hiding or out of the area all together and so silently the pair had pushed deeper into the hunting grounds, keeping their distance from one another while still maintaining a line of sight. "Patience", Anann thought silently to her self. Thinking they should have found something by now, when a soft rustle caught her attention. She froze, ears concentrating on the sound and she could hear the distinct sound of rodent teeth chewing on something. Stalking silently closer she prepared to pounce, tossing a glance in Amaranth's direction.

<style>
.anann-d21 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d21 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d21 b {color:#8394da; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d21 {background-color:#343b58; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2939a8g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #8394da; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#161925; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d21-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread