Promises, Promises
[html]

"Hello Skye, what are you up to?"

Skye snapped out of her daze to turn around and see Shawchert standing there. She gave him a smile and motioned below her to where she'd planted the berry. "I just planted a berry my friend gave me," she said. "I can't wait until it grows into a bush - they're quite delicious, those berries." She licked her lips and grinned, remembering the juicy sweetness of the plump red berries that Pixie Frost had given her. She looked from Shawchert to the ground to the strange wall of trees behind the patch of dirt.

"Hey, Shaw?" she asked, curiousity now overwhelming her. "Doesn't it seem strange how those trees are denser and almost in a line than any of the others?" It was true - the Ethereal Eclipse was a very dense region, but those trees were tightly packed like nothing Skye had ever seen before. And they were eerily straight next to each other, like someone had deliberately planted them in a line. But no one was here, were they? No one was here to plant trees, were they?

Curiosity driving her forward, she gingerly stepped over her planted seed and crossed the patch of dirt so she was peering through the trees. She could barely see through it, but she thought she saw muted shades of gray and brown in rectangular shapes - what was this? What was behind that barrier?

<style>
.skye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skye-z91 b {color:#C8DCF8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.skye-z91 {background-color:#7E9BC6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... yegift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #C8DCF8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111F33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.skye-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread