Promises, Promises
[html]

+3 OOC: if you want me to change this let me know ^^;

He backed up, and upon doing so Skye suddenly spoke, she was reading a passage in the journal of the man that lay on the bed. He felt that it was an invasion of privacy, though he knew he could not resist such a temptation as that since the man was already gone… for twenty years. He listened, his heart clenching, his child and wife had died before him… it was a sad thing, and hopefully Shawchert could give him a good enough burial, though he wasn’t partial to all the ways of the humans, though he was quite enthralled by their abilities they had when they were alive. He wasn’t sure they had deserved what they did, he wasn’t there when it happened and the stories of it got stagnant over time.

May he rest in peace.

Shawchert sighed, he turned to Skye she seemed lost in thought. Shawchert put a paw on her shoulder and smiled. Hoping that would give her a little peace of mind. It wasn’t her fault the human died, and since the man was dead she had claims, it was only fair, at least that’s how Shawchert thought. He would not own any of his stuff if he died. The dead didn’t take anything with them.

I can take him out of here if you want. I’ll have to find a burial area first, did you want to look around some more?

He looked over at the sheet and knew the skeleton was going nowhere. He moved her out of the room, knowing that in time he’d have a good place for the human to rest. For now the best thing to do was to let the dead sleep there. He went slow just in case she wanted to check out something more or if she wanted to start leading the way.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread