A crossing of paths, by chance?
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawaligifter b {font-weight:bold; color:#724826; letter-spacing:1px; }.dawaligifter-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; text-align:left;}
.dawaligifter p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}.dawaligifter {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#2f1a15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #978b89; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}.dawaligifter-border1 {width:438px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}.dawaligifter-line1 {width:406px; border-bottom:1px dotted #724826; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Just a note: Dawali wasn't really eating fish, he had done so previously. But since you both mention it I'll just go on as if he did. Sorry if my writing was confusing! Smile
And woo, new pack!

He often zoned out when waiting, and wasn't sure just how long he had been sitting there when another's scent grew stronger, and he could soon hear someone, and then see them approaching. A large, strangely colored white wolf. Dawali studied it curiously for a moment, for while he was very used to dyes, and many wolves in AniWaya marked their fur with patterns, this one was far more... unique in his use of such substances. He arched an eyebrow when he spotted the bloodstains on him, and quickly stood up under the pretense of a polite greeting. He did not want to be caught sitting down if this wolf could not be trusted. His lanky form gave a small bow-and-nod; his usual greeting to anyone and of any rank. But, despite his initial worry, he soon sat next to the fire again, and calmed a little at how the stranger, despite his odd.. markings, did not appear to be hostile. He looked down at the fish when asked about it, fairly certain that the name he had for it wouldn't be a name this guy knew. "We call it ugvstili — it's a river fish. Quite tasty, too! Want a piece?" Reaching down into his satchel, he pulled out another and offered it to the stranger, well aware that he probably had enough food, what with that beaver he had brought along. "I'm from AniWaya to the southwest. I was actually going to visit Dahlia de Mai, but ran across your scent markings and became curious..." The red wolf trailed off as he suddenly became aware that the two were being approached by another individual, and quickly rose to greet her, as well. The Amara responded as she asked the other (Ouija was his name, it seemed), answering for him. "I'm Dawali Amara, Chief of the AniWayans to the southwest. I passed by on my way to Dahlia de Mai, and noticed your scents." Still standing, he glanced from one to the other. "Tell me, is this a new pack?" There were more important questions he would like answers to, but they could not be asked outright. He would have to figure those answers out by himself.

[/html]'

Messages In This Thread